Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vegas Here I Come! WPPI 2010

After much planning, discussing, & deciding the time has come for me to be off for a little known town named Las Vegas for WPPI. This will be my first year attending and I'm really looking forward to meeting new friends and gaining a wealth of knowledge!


For those that don't know, WPPI stands for Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. It's a HUGE convention that photographers and vendors from all over the world gather and take over the MGM Grand. There are classes taught by the people in my world call "celebrities". There are so many great speakers and it has been a challenge to prioritize who I'd like to listen to most! Some of the people I'm planning on seeing include: Audrey Wouldard, Kirk Voclain, Tamara Lackey, & Jana Candler~just to name a few:) I can't wait to share what I've learned and see how God will use this convention to bring new experiences to KGP in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I look forward to hearing all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete