Friday, March 19, 2010

Bolivia Bound


Tomorrow I leave for La Paz, Bolivia with a team from Northern Hills Church for my first mission trip. We will be meeting the children we sponsor through Compassion International and building classrooms for a local Compassion site. I am so excited about this opportunity and humbled that I get to be a part of this mission. One of the privileges I have will be documenting our journey and telling the stories that unfold through photography. I am so honored to be a part of this team-people that have a heart for serving and have said yes to a divine calling. Please join me in praying for opportunities to serve and love unconditionally, courage as I'm so far away from my family, and ultimately God's perfect will to be done.

~Kaela Green

1 comment:

  1. Kaela, may God's guiding spirit bring you to a place you've never been before. Stay safe and just capture those passing moments with your calming talents!! Again...well wishes!! ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete