Wednesday, October 28, 2009

{M Family}

Meet the M family! Aren't they so cute? I met Cory at my MOPS group. (If you're a mom of preschoolers be sure to check MOPS out!) Ten months ago I was pregnant with my third boy and shortly after she became pregnant with her third child. And...She finally got her baby girl! Whenever we meet I say to her, "I can't believe you got your girl!" And what a sweetheart she is! She has the bluest eyes!!
She has some adorable older brothers. They were so much fun! The older one loved to give me his sweet smile...both are familiar with the camera because every time I had my camera ready, I heard: CHEESE! Here is one of my faves from the shoot because it made me feel right at home, being a mom of three boys;)
Thank you for having me over! I had a great time in your beautiful home! Enjoy your sneak peek!

















































2 comments: