Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{ The B Family}

I had quite an adventure this weekend with my new friends! They were wanting a beautiful fall location and thanks to my friends on Facebook, I found one. The only problem was I had never been there before:) I thought it would be no problem at all, but a certain familiar map provider took us on the "scenic route". While I will admit I was pretty certain that we wouldn't find this place, the nameless search engine brought us right to the parking lot! It was a great afternoon and I really enjoyed getting to know this sweet family. I just fell in love with their little boy! He reminded me so much of my Carson. Thank you, B family, for the opportunity to capture your sweet family's memories and for living for Jesus-I am so blessed to have spent the afternoon with you.














1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos, babe! Nice, nice work.

    ReplyDelete