Friday, July 17, 2009

{Meet the J Family}


What a blast I had last week with this awesome family! I met Carmae at our church (Northern Hills) and loved her instantly! She told me we needed to get together to update the family photo, it had been since Savannah was a baby! Yikes! There was also another special reason for the session as well. Her "baby", Tony, will be leaving for Iraq in August to serve our country. It was such an honor to capture these special memories for this sweet family. Thank you, "J" family for inviting me to the party!

I had to include this picture. When this family laughs, you have to join them. They had some of the most genuine belly-laughter I have ever heard.





Father, I know you are a Holy God that holds us in the palm of Your mighty hand. I know that You alone know the plans that You have for us. I know You love us more than we can possibly imagine or comprehend. I pray that you keep this young soldier safe and well protected from all the dangers that may surround him. I also ask, Father, that You bring peace to the family he'll leave behind. Wrap your arms around them in a comforting embrace. I pray this in the name of our Savior, Jesus, who died that we may have life. Amen.




2 comments:

  1. Great photos, baby! What a neat family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos touched my heart, being a little sister of a soldier as well (my brother served in Iraq). You captured the gravity and love in this family perfectly.

    ReplyDelete