Monday, July 27, 2009

{Baby Girl K}



By far the smallest baby I've ever been blessed to meet, this baby was so darling! She was such a dainty little thing-how precious! And her big sister was such a sweetheart! When I asked if she likes being a big sister she said, "mm-hmm". I pray that these two sisters will look after each other and become best friends. Thank you so much for allowing me into your beautiful home to preserve these special moments of your newest addition. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! Enjoy your sneak peek!











3 comments:

  1. Wow! Again, these are just gorgeous pics! Way to go, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING pictures of our family! Thank you Kaela, we are so thankful for these memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! You have a sweet family; it was my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete